The green hotel in Bologna Hotel Cosmopolitan is an authentic reference point for those who want to make sustainable tourism.
The 4-star hotel allows guests to stay in a facility that adopts numerous policies to protect the environment without sacrificing comfort and excellent services.
The hotel is located on Via del Commercio Associato, just minutes from the historic center, the Bologna Fair and F.I.Co Eataly World.
Guests can stay in elegant rooms and suites with a modern style and finely crafted with sophisticated design solutions.
The Hotel Cosmopolitan's philosophy is based on the concepts of hospitality and sustainability.
A project carried out over time and implemented through precise choices:
- Five 22 kw Wallbox columns for charging electric vehicles;
- Free water dispensers available on each floor;
- Presence of 3 beehives housing about 150,000 bees;
- Bins for separate collection of paper, glass, plastic and cans present on each floor;
- Sale of VAIA amplifiers at the reception desk. For every product sold, a new tree will be planted in the Dolomites;
- Photovoltaic panels with an output of 91 kW;
- Online newspapers and magazines.
The hotel has achieved Greengage ECOsmart GOLD certification.
At the Cosmopolitan Hotel, guests can also help implement green policies. Simply stay at Room Zero, a room with many amenities and services, but also equipped with a document showing energy consumption in kWh, environmental impact in kgCO2eq and compensation action put in place to zero the impact of the overnight stay.
The extra fee of €5 is used to fund new projects in the hotel's transition plan and for abatement by offsetting residual emissions from the overnight stay.
Stay at a Green Hotel in Bologna.
Choose the 4-star Hotel Cosmopolitan.